Over the years, MAIN has delivered effective workshops to both parents and professionals, in addition to those on the spectrum themselves.
These specialised workshops are tailored to give practical hints and tips in specific areas to help better understand and manage the condition.
Whenever possible we engage people who are on the autism spectrum to guest speak at our workshops to give their own perspective of being on the autism spectrum.
Sessions we offer
- Employing People with Autism
- How to Write Care Plans for People on the Autism Spectrum
- Identifying Autistic Traits
- Introduction to Social and Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD)
- Introduction to the Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA)
- Behaviours That Challenge and the Autism Spectrum
- How to Write Social Stories for people on the Autism Spectrum